Let’s Get Lucid
What if you could go to sleep at night and wake up your brain enough to have control but stay asleep? That’s what happens when you have a lucid dream. And I want to help you experience it.
When you become lucid in your dreams, you can –
- Travel to foreign places, in this world and beyond
- Visit friends from yesterday, today, and tomorrow
- Call on dream characters for guidance
- Practice a skill
- Be inspired in your creative field
What do you get?
- 3 weekly e-mails with tips, tricks, and strategies to get you on your way to lucid dreaming
- Opportunity to apply those strategies and see results
- Freedom of independence – work at your own pace to awaken yourself while you’re sleeping
- Discover your power – once you experience lucid dreaming and see what you are capable of, you’ll wonder how you ever lived without lucidity
Who can benefit from this course?
- Those who actively remember their dreams – not you? Try 5 Nights of Dreaming first
- People who want to control their dreams and gain a deeper understanding of themselves and the world around them
- Anyone who is willing to put in the effort, it won’t work if you don’t do the work
- Self-motivated individuals – you get the goods, apply the strategies, and journey to the land of lucidity
Does this sound like you and some of the things you want to do? Wonderful! Then let’s get to dreaming.
Purchase Lucid Dreaming above to begin your weekly emails with tips, tricks, and strategies to apply to get you on your way to lucid dreaming.