Has this happened to you? You know you had a night full of dreams but you don’t remember them? Me too. And it’s frustrating. Particularly because I know exactly what I need to do to remember my dreams. I just get lazy sometimes #imhuman
Not sure what you can do to remember your dreams? Start here with these tips –
1. The moment you realize you’re awake, don’t move. Don’t open your eyes. Just think about what you were just dreaming about. Try to remember even the littlest detail and build from that. What lead you to that detail? What came after that detail?
2. When you’ve exhausted all of the big and little details take a few deep breaths and open your eyes.
3. Write everything down that you remember. All of the details, colors, numbers, people, places. Write these in a note book or in your phone (just don’t do anything else on your phone until you’ve written everything down).
4. Go about your day but think of your dreams often. More memories and details may come through as you go about your day. Write them down.
5. Before going to sleep at night, reread your dreams and enjoy the new ones to come!