Welcome, and thanks for wanting to learn a little about me.
That’s me, in my heaven, at the beach. Surrounded by fresh ocean air, sand between my toes, and sunshine for miles. Close your eyes, let’s pretend we are there for a minute.
Wake up and let’s get back to reality, where you can find me living in the suburbs of Philadelphia with my husband, three kiddos, and our boxer, Sir Forty Cent. When home, we love to be outside – splashing in the pool in the summer, and playing in the snow in the winter. We love to throw parties, particularly themed ones, go on adventures like getting lost in the woods, and we live for Saturday morning cuddles. If school, sports, and work aren’t keeping us tied to home, we love to travel. We visit Florida often, and hope to get some international mileage in the near future.
And, we love to dream. Our breakfast discussions usually include a, “I have to tell you about my dream,” segment. Dreams about candy shops and unlimited scoops of ice cream, being the star on the stage, or hitting a grand slam home run. Ask your kids about their dreams, really. It’s incredible what’s going on in there when they sleep.
This is my purpose. Bringing dreams to others in a fun and unconventional way. Sharing my dreams, and yours.
Come along on the journey to Dream Town with me.
Who is a Dreamer?
a person who dreams or is dreaming.
I dream every night and have for as long as I can remember.
- Dreams I had as a child that are as clear as the dreams I had last night
- Some dreams come back again and again until I work through them
- I have dreams that are memories of a another lifetime, and dreams I can control
- My favorite dreams are the visits from loved ones no longer here
- Dreams of slowly walking through a large field, then skipping, which becomes running, and then jumping to see if I can fly (I can), higher and higher until I am dancing with the stars
- Dreams of seeing my dad unexpectedly, holding him and feeling his energy, crying until I wake up because I miss him so much
a person who is unpractical or idealistic
I don’t want to live a practical life.
- I practice magick
Had numerous extracurriculars as a child including, but not limited to, clarinet, cheerleading, and hurdler
Never could answer the “what do you want to be when you grow up question,” with an actual career goal
Changed my major several times
Lived & worked in Disney World for 6 months
Had my wedding in the most magical place on Earth
Sunday Funday is my favorite
Make wishes to the moon – and invite my kids to join
Totally, and completely REALISTICALLY idealistic. What fun is living if you don’t actually live?